When a woman loves, she loves for real or so they say. It is generally perceived that women are more emotional and therefore attach a lot of importance to sex. But does cheating only have to do with sex? We will analyse that some other time. It is also believed that once a woman cheats on her man, she doesn’t love him anymore. Well, the women disagree. Claiming that this reasoning is only 50% correct.
Are women learning to separate their emotions from sex??? That should be a topic for another day. And why have so many women begun to feel entitled to the kind of behavior long accepted as a male prerogative?……
This is SUCH an interesting topic that has taken us days of research, and our findings on why women cheat? Will amaze you. But the bottom-line is, most women of these days, cheat because they can. period!!!
They are tired of being underestimated and manipulated, they are tired of being told that they cant express and crave for what they want. They are tired of being told that it is a male privilege. Now women cheat to stay in the marriage not to break it. SURPRISED??? So was I.
One of the ladies we interviewed went ahead to say and I quote “the vagina doesn’t have a speedometer, the women that are faithful are so for the fear of God, not a widened vagina”.
Does it even get any wider???….lol…I would need to ask experts. It was also said that women that have extramarital affairs tend to be more patient with their husbands. REALLY!!!? So we went ahead to speak to some gentlemen to find out their perspective. The men maintained that any woman who would cheat on her man for any reason is a daughter of Jezebel irrespective of the man’s shortcoming.
But who else can explain you better than you. So we went back to speak to the women.
Below are some of the reasons given:
- Sexual frustration: It was explicitly pointed out that women who are sex starved or sexually frustrated are more prone to having extra marital affairs. And here, we thought it was a man’s thing but girls of these days are not having it anymore.
- Revenge : So she gave her all. I mean all and its just not enough for you, so she goes ahead to share some of it with some one who makes her feel wanted and desired even if its for a day just to get back at the man?. Babe why don’t you just divorce his ass. I mean, its your body and conscience, not his. Well, personally I think this is the lamest reason a woman should have for being unfaithful. But guys, its happening. Watch out and readjust.
- Adventure: Yes! You read that right, women cheat for adventure. She want to have a taste of the unknown. She is bored of the usual missionary. The “see finish” is suffocating her.
Women like this who are adventurous and daring equally needs adventurous and daring men. Men who know to improvise and spice things up. Men who understand that its not all about them. It never was.
- Fallen out of love: this is a no brainer. It is actually the most obvious reason, and the truth is when she gets to this point, she becomes fearless. She isn’t scared of the outcome anymore. Bro, you don’t want to let it get to this point. It’s time to step up and show those emotions that will make her stay or stop|start doing those things that make her happy. Because if you don’t, another will.
- Unappreciation: When a woman is fed-up, she becomes very practical. At this point, she can carefully and methodologically plan an affair and the man wouldn’t have the slightest idea. Actually the reason for this kind of affairs is to actually stay in the marriage instead of separation. Weird right????….but that’s why we are women.
Alicia Walker, a sociologist and researcher at Missouri State University set out to look into why women cheat on their husbands, she expected to find results in tune with what people often assume about them. For example, people tend to talk about how infidelity happens when women want to seek out emotional support, or they fall in love with someone else.
However, she found out that the basic reason common among all cheating women was the burden of inequality in the home.
But at the same time, they found married life incredibly dull and constraining and resented the fact that as women, they felt they consistently did a disproportionate amount of the invisible labor that went into maintaining their lifestyle.
One woman in Walker’s book told her, “The inequality of it all is such an annoying factor that I am usually in a bad mood when my spouse is in my presence,” and another said that while her husband was a competent adult in the world, at home he felt like “another child to clean up after. Oh well, arent they all big babies???
Since 1990, the percentage of unfaithful women have risen by 40%, and most of this women are willing to own up to it. (to people they tend to trust of course).
Do not get me wrong these are excuses not reasons. But it is happening, therefore it is important to really know who you are in a relationship with. It takes a lot to get a woman to cheat. That is the truth. And alil effort from her man can make all the difference in the world. There is absolutely nothing wrong in helping your woman out around the house, especially if you both run demanding careers.
So guys!!! There you have it, you can go ahead and tell us what you think. Drop your opinions and suggestions just below……