Oh yeea! You read me right. We will be talking about coitus today. What is healthy living without some good coitus in your life???? Ok!! ok!! ok!! For the benefit of some people let us define coitus. Coitus simply mean sexual intercourse. And today we will be talking about good sex and its benefits.
We do live in a society where pretense and hypocrisy are celebrated on the highest level. Hence often times than not the most valuable truths and information are being subdued or sugar coated or hushed for fear of criticism and judgement. But the truth remains that in our present society, there is hardly anybody above age 12 male and female who isn’t knowledgeable about sex. Most times in the wrong way.
Do not get me wrong, am not here to play the devil’s advocate. But whenever an individual chooses to start having sex is totally up-to him/her. Although I would honestly advice you to wait until you are officially an adult.
WHAT IS GOOD SEX???
When you hear good sex what comes to your mind? Some fifty shades of grey kind of action?. Well, that isn’t exactly what we are talking about here. GOOD SEX STARTS WAY BEFORE THE CLOTHES ARE TAKEN OFF.
Let me explain. If your present sex life leaves too much to be desired then you are not having good sex. I like to look at it this way. Sex for a man is a plated dinner while sex for a woman is a buffet. It is a commonly known fact that sex is often emotional for women, whereas it is more physical for men.
If you want to make a woman feel good, don’t focus on the orgasm, focus on pleasure. Oral, kissing, touching, talking — these are the things that make us feel like you are here for us, too. Communication, compliments, foreplay, cuddling, pillow talks, all round pleasure without penetration.(oral, kissing, touching, just touch, grab, hold something damit!)
A simple trick is, by the time you focus on this, she will be the one begging you to go all in. hehehe.
Now, let’s discuss the benefits of this great phenomenon.
Regular sex cannot be underestimated as a factor for reducing stress, bolstering self-esteem and fostering feelings of intimacy and bonding between partners. But the real point of this article is the fact that a healthy sex life can provide for a longer, healthier and, most would agree, more enjoyable life. Among the many benefits of good sex are:
- Sex helps you think faster and better. We are talking about all in hot passionate sex that leaves you panting. Not the boring get in and get out kind of thing. This is the reason most people don’t want to get married. Fear of boring sex. Lol. Good sex aids your adrenaline pump and makes you think faster and better. This means the reason you have been less productive at work or not doing so well in school is because you have been lacking SOME.
- Sexual activity benefits your body in many of the same ways as exercise, boosting heart health and immunity and lowering blood pressure.
- Sex is linked to improved sleep, intimacy and self-esteem and it may also lower your stress levels and provide pain relief.
- A good sex life is a healthy lifestyle; if your sex life needs a boost, nutritional and emotional factors may need to be addressed. What do you eat, how do you eat what you eat.
- Research has shown that men who ejaculate at least 21 times a month (during sex or masturbation) have a lower risk of prostate cancer. This has not been proven 100% but who says we cant make do?.
- Good sex not only realeases feel-good chemicals, it also boost plaesure, calm the nerves and boost self esteem. Research have also shown that people who have good sex responds better to stressful situations and work better under pressure.
- The more of good sex you have, the more you want to keep having some. Yes its addictive. Now you know why she keeps saying shes having headache or hes had a stressful day. Up your game. Make him/her want to have more.
- Frequent sex is a good way to master the art of bladder control. Knowing how to control your pelvic musles which contrast during orgasm.
- This is a no brainer. Good sex increases intimacy and improves your relationship. Orgasm result in increased levels of the love hormone “oxytocin” which helps the bonding process among partners
- This will sound like music to your ears guys, – studies have found that the more often you make love, the better quality your sperm will be.
- If you’re trying to concieve, keep sperm fresh and in tip-top shape by having sex at least twice a week, and not only around the time of the woman’s ovulation.
- Frequent sex has also been found to help balance a woman’s hormones and regulate her periods, which can further boost chances of conceiving.
- High sexual activity makes the body release more pheromones, chemicals that enhance your appeal to the opposite sex. Isnt this getting more interesting??.
- Cure that headache (yes, really!) “Having a headache” might be an age-old excuse not to have sex, but the scientific evidence says that, to the contrary, sex can help shift pain! This is because making love causes a surge in the “love” hormone oxytocin, plus other feel-good endorphins, which can ease pain.
Women have reported that their pain from both headaches and arthritis improved post-coitus.
Living a healthy lifestyle cannot be over emphasized. And don’t forget to practice SAFE SEX.
You contributions, corrections and ideas are highly welcomed.